David M. Knoble, CPA, CGMA
Founding Member, Partner
Office: +1 803-324-8880
Fax: +1 803-324-3355
David has over 25 years of experience as a North and South Carolina CPA, including a BS in Business Administration and Masters of Accounting from Kenan-Flagler at UNC Chapel Hill. ‘Big Six’ audit experience and real-estate experience as the CFO of a $100 million company, assisting in the ultimate sale of the company to a southeastern regional builder, has given David significant industry experience. He also has Litigation Support experience in federal court and his service on local and state non-profit boards rounds out his ability to successfully help integrate financial statements, tax planning, capital planning, and exit strategies for his clients.
David attended the Kenan-Flagler Business School where he earned two degrees.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Masters of Accounting, 1991
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1991
- HONORS: Finalist for the John Motely Morehead Scholarship, 1986
David has CPA licenses in two states.
- North Carolina CPA, 1992, License #20403
- South Carolina CPA, 2009, License #7965
- Chartered Global Managmenet Accountant (CGMA), 2012
- David received the 2019 Elevating Women award from the North Carolina Association of CPAs. This award is given annually by the Women's Initiative Group of the NCACPA to a male in the CPA profession who is actively supporting the advancement of women.
- David received the national 2017 Excellence in Tax & Accounting Research Workflow Award from Thomson Reuters. This award is given annually by Thomson Reuters to one firm nationwide.
Professional associations provide us resources and training as well as leadership opportunities for our profession, all of which makes us better CPA's.
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Member of Tax Section
- North Carolina Association of CPAs (NCACPA)
- South Carolina Association of CPAs (SCACPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
We promote leadership within our firm as a way to give back to our profession and to the community.
- Appointed to the SC LLR Board of Accountancy Regulation Task Force, 2019
- Served as Chair of the SCACPA Board of Accountancy Regulation Committee, 2019
- Serving as member of the SCACPA Governmental Affairs, Committee, 2018 to present.
- Serving as member of the SCACPA Board of Directors and Catawba Chapter Liaison, 2018 to present.
- Serving as a member of the International Leica Society Board of Directors, 2018 to present.
- Served as Chapter President of the SCACPA Catawba Chapter, 2016-2018
- Served as Leadership Council Member of the SCACPA, 2015-2016
- Served as Vice-Chair of the Bond Oversight Committee, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, 2008-2015