Candace Ingle, CPA, CGMA
Founding Member, Partner
Office: +1 803-324-8880
Fax: +1 803-324-3355
Growing up in nearby Blacksburg, South Carolina, Candace has over 27 years' experience as a North and South Caroliana CPA including graduating magna cum laude from Erskine College in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Her regional firm experience and SEC experience with a Fortune 50 retailer where she managed the credit financial analysis provided a solid background in financial accounting. Candace's experience working in the non-profit sector led to a sucessful capital campaign that culminated in the construction of a $1 million facility where seventy-five percent of the facility costs were covered by contributions, and donated materials and professional services.
Candace also has extensive experience working with religious organizations, school districts, county governments, real-estate developers, retailers and manufacturing companies.
Candace attended Erskine College where she graduated magna cum laude.
- Erskine College, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting, 1991
- HONORS: magna cum laude
Candace has CPA licenses in two states.
- South Carolina CPA, 1993, License #04167
- North Carolina CPA, 2006, License #31911
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2012
- Valedictorian, Blacksburg High School, 1987
Professional associations provide us resources and training as well as leadership opportunities for our profession, all of which makes us better CPA's.
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of CPAs (NCACPA)
- South Carolina Association of CPAs (SCACPA)
We promote leadership within our firm as a way to give back to our profession and to the community.
- Served as Treasurer, Fort Mill High School Choral Boosters, 2012-2017